ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bolts for engine cover

Hi guys,
Dont know if ive posted in the right section here but im after some bolts for an engine cover for my cup, anyone know a product code for renault or know where i can get some from?

Many thanks
Dean

Titanium Clio 182
pm davo172.
He may still be doing these lovely shiny ones.
newenginebolts.jpg

BG182FF
im looking for some too, let me know if hes still doing them, if not, what bolts am i looking for?

Iceberg Ph1
These nuts look the 'nuts' :rolleyes: trust me I have some, deffo worth the money! Ask him if he has still got the foot rests, this is a must, covers the old bit of plastic with a plate just like the pedals..

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
These nuts look the 'nuts' :rolleyes: trust me I have some, deffo worth the money! Ask him if he has still got the foot rests, this is a must, covers the old bit of plastic with a plate just like the pedals..

Cheers mate :approve:

Titanium Clio 182
pic of the the metal footrest, with 'before' pic inset.
***please note, the footrest is not provided with bundle of grit and twigs to scatter over your floormat (as shown in the pic)*** :)
footplate.jpg

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
pic of the the metal footrest, with 'before' pic inset.
***please note, the footrest is not provided with bundle of grit and twigs to scatter over your floormat (as shown in the pic)*** :)
footplate.jpg

Cheers Steve looks just like my footwell now :approve: (also the twigs and girt !! )