ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

boost my black 1.8 rsi 1994 L

1.8 rsi BLACK
wots the top upgrades i can put on my black 1.8 rsi, im lookin at spendin £100 per week, only bought the smoked rear lexus so far.......
:rasp: any1 no wot the rsi stands for ???????????

Last edited:
dont think it does. Catback exhaust and decat. ITG panel filter or relocated induction kit. then valver front end colur coding, alloys and lowering. If you want to do more performance mods either drop a williams engine in or turbo the rsi

Race exhaust, not this pussy shite from powerflow, i'm taking about a propoer grp N or grp A exhaust, de-cat, RELOCATED(this is the key word) ncie big open air filter, strip it.

Cams (£200), headwork (£500), lightened fly wheel etc etc, remap

Don't wqorry about colour coding crap lol, drop it on KW, FK, or Avo coilovers, 15's purley cus you can get 205 tyres on the front then, and 15" tyres are cheaper and sidewalls are stiffer.

Williams front track....wider front track and increased castor

I'll sort you a de-cat for £35 delivered

Apparently its Rally Sport Injection....but i'm sceptical on this.

Mates recon its Really s**t Inside....seeing as i have no interior lol

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Sell the lexus lights and get a external filter, will give it a nice note, lexus lights just make it look gash. Then save your money and get the cams done, idles like s**t, but gives a great perfrmance boost.. if you are going to spend anymore than that, just get a valver..

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Wasn't being funny about the lexus lights thing, Sorry, should of kept my personal opinions to myself.

1.8 rsi BLACK
no probs bud !! havent fitted them yet, only paid £30 for them on ebay, my cars black so thought they might look better in the daylight.
The car is in the garage at the mo, re-con gearbox and new clutch, im drivin diesel 309 k-reg (work car) so carnt wait to get it back on saturday with bit of luck........................................ minus £400+

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
You wont find a better car for the money to rip around in either, wont ever be selling mine, so good luck in getting it back, worth the 400 quid.,..

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Two different cars, not worth me selling the RSI, would only get about £800 for it, spent too much time driving and fixing the thing to let her go for that.

dyp

MK1 CLIO TURBO!!
i would lose the lexus lights, tint the back lights black.tint the windows. single wiper conversion, drop the suspension get a nice set of wheels and buy some lack angel eye headlights from KTEC

hannnah044.jpg

hannnah046.jpg

1.8 rsi BLACK
I think the first thing is get the windows tinted just because the car is black, then the next week get it lowered
Are there any clio sport member car stickers out there...........................

dyp

MK1 CLIO TURBO!!
where you from mate? i was lucky my car was lowered when i got here so i just chucked the 16s on. for some reason they look bigger than 16s

1.8 rsi BLACK
im in prestatyn north wales, apart from 14" oz alloys my car is totally standard so im lookin to do as much as i can for the car b4 the summer lol

Depends what you wantr from your car.....handling and speed, or looks

On a budget of £100 a montyh you need to decide one or the other, done the ;looks thing and i got bored, now its speed/handling all the way