ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boosted Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Bloody awesome! Love the 1.2 side badges too lol!

Not sure which I prefer ..
Screenshot_2015-03-18-21-30-01.png

Where abouts in Essex are you? Where do you get the work done as clioturbo isnt local?

Hows the handling on pro lines and cup dampers? I ask because its a lot cheaper than b14's which is what I would probably get if I could afford them.

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Where abouts in Essex are you? Where do you get the work done as clioturbo isnt local?

Hows the handling on pro lines and cup dampers? I ask because its a lot cheaper than b14's which is what I would probably get if I could afford them.

Southend mate. Clioturbo done 95% of the work on the car. Its around 4 hours to Andy and well worth the trip.
It will be going back up soon as I have just purchased an 02M gearbox and Quaife Diff.
My car handles very well on fresh shocks and prolines. I also have the pms mounts/strutt and whitelline ARB which again makes a big difference to the set up.

I've never seen your car around (as far as im aware) i'd like to go turbo but this car likes to take my money on maintenance so probably wont happen. Why didnt you use engine dynamics any reason? Im often hooning around the waitrose area late at night. Well not as much as days gone by but still a bit lol

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I'm sure ED are fine but I wanted to take things further and the package and service clioturbo offer makes its worth the trip.
What do you drive .. will keep a look out

Probably gonna get pilot sport 3's or similar. May even consider 595rsr's. The dry roads are good as im wearing these shitters out nicely :D

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
First impressions are very good, much more grip with only slightly more road noise

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
So bar the roof the cups been treated to a full re spray .. Well chuffed, it looks brand new.
IMAG1970.jpg
IMAG1976.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.