ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boosted Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
  172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
uploadfromtaptalk1434048561217.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Just gets better!

You've done it almost how I would do it if I had a cup - I'd have a 197/200 wheel though and plain mas but that's just being very picky ;)

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Added a few more flocked bits inside, will
eventually get round to getting the lower dash done
IMAG1983.jpg

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Superb. Can't wait to get my boosted clio back.

Whats the toggle switch down by the gear stick for?

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Have a few plans for later on in the year that involves one of these :wink:
Screenshot_2015-06-10-20-06-57_1.jpg

RB Clio 182
I assume you mean the 28 turbo? lol

Yes mate, I thought you would get better gains with the 2860rs over the 2560 and it comes in his stage 3 package which you basically have apart from the turbo, with you going forge theres no holding back?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Yes mate, I thought you would get better gains with the 2860rs over the 2560 and it comes in his stage 3 package which you basically have apart from the turbo, with you going forge theres no holding back?

Well I still could but I didn't want to end up power chasing which I in my head I think I would end up doing. Plus is the 28 not a bit laggy? Its main use is track car so trying to keep it as driveable as possible and thought the best root would be 2560? Never been in a boosted 182 at all though so I have no idea really. Just used to Astras on 28 and 30s etc.

RB Clio 182
The 2560 is bloody brilliant mate, hardly any lag and it really does shove you along, it would take a highly tuned Astra vxr to give you a good go, at least a garrett one anyway, it will be rapid mate trust me.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
@Dooby , Just wondered if you had any updates. been keen to see what sort of power this has now and what the gearbox is like.

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
The car has changed quite a bit. Will update in a month or so. This thread would prob be better in the projects section if it could be moved ?

Status
Not open for further replies.