ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boot build/Install Ideas

clio
Thinking of designing and building a new install this weekend, probably going down the acoustic carpet,mdf and a false floor route. I have no spare wheel so can use the well for a sub, trying to keep things nice and light as well - if thats possible as the one i have at the moment is abit cumbersome.

So if anyone has any pics of any Mk2 clio installs then stick them up here for some inspiration, i've had a search through the forum and apart from a couple nice installs there isn't much worth copying.

Looking forward to some (helpful) replies

Cheers, Will

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
DSC00240.gif

DSC00239.gif

my old one, complete with unstealable features without ruining everything!
built a complete false floor, secured it all down and then carpeted it, looked nice and simple but secure.

new one is a work in progress.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
^^ reminds me of the one my bro and i did in his saxo, only difference is we built a raised floor to allow stuff in the boot to be put over the amp

boot1.jpg

Clio & Mitsu ASX
This is how I did it.
koffer2.jpg

But I'm thinking of trowing the sub out, somehow i miss the bootspace from time to time.

There the same as what everyone has no offence :p ^^^ have a sub mounted in your spare tyre hole with all the wires hiden under a false floor ;)