keechy Car Octavia VRS LE Aug 19, 2010 #1 Hey i wanted to spray my rear diamond the same colour as the front one, how in earth do i take it off? I thought maybe by taking the panel off the boot? dont want to try anythign just incase i snap it and need a new bot lid!!! ANY HELP? Thanks T
Hey i wanted to spray my rear diamond the same colour as the front one, how in earth do i take it off? I thought maybe by taking the panel off the boot? dont want to try anythign just incase i snap it and need a new bot lid!!! ANY HELP? Thanks T
syko6288 Car A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO Aug 20, 2010 #2 Yeah you need to take the boot panel off and then the whole handle 3or4 nuts then once it off the dimond pushes out
Yeah you need to take the boot panel off and then the whole handle 3or4 nuts then once it off the dimond pushes out
R richy22 Car Bumder With A Buffer Aug 20, 2010 #4 I made a thread about it... http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?338532-Got-Bored-Today...&highlight=diamond
I made a thread about it... http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?338532-Got-Bored-Today...&highlight=diamond