ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

boot full ov bass

clio 16v
what u fink

gav_day

O4 Dynamique
Pointless, heavy, slower car, £2000 for a system, jesus christ, think about the alloys, suspension set up, engine mods you could have bought for that.
Unlucky mate.

A slow one :-(
^^^ Depends what you like though? I'm a bass junkie and if I knew what I was doing car wise I'd probably have loaded a cpl of subs into the boot of my 172. It's not all about going everywhere at 100mph.

Nice system btw... what sort of SPL figures you running?

clio 16v
[havent takin it anywere yet tho but i wanna get a reading just put new head unit in and it ant happaning its w**k so gunna get new 1i think

RenaultSport 197
I used to be a big fan of large decent in car sound system's, but have been put off a few times and after having a 12" sub with 1k amp myself, the constant drone got to me. Also now my car taste's have changed and decided to move away from that area altogether. I decided decent front speakers and 6x9's does the job just fine without the extra weight in the boot. :) So can't really say im a fan now, but good for you if it makes you smile.