ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boring MPG thread

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
Had to drive a 180 mile trip 2day. always interested in the MPG threads so thought id do a little experiment. Dunstable up the M1 to Donny park services 180miles round trip.

free flowing traffic as i stated at 10:00am

Didnt Rev over 4000 at any point and kept to pretty much 70 all the way.

42.6 MPG best i've ever had and the most i've ever concentrated when driving!

FF cupped Arctic 182
:lolup: In my dreams.... I get 28... when Hubby has been driving it goes to 29 + ... I'm either crap / or just heavy footed .

Sure is. I find it really hard to keep track of the amount of fuel I have left with lights instead of a normal fuel gage. I'm sure it's not very accurate.

SP_A0075.png

Renault Clio 1.5 DCI
Well, the best I have done is about 75 mpg (about 27 km/l) in mine DCI 65. Only motorway driving 55 mph at summer time. But not funny driving behind trucks ...
This was with filled up, run down and filled up again.

Are these figures using the computer or have you filled up, run down and filled up agian to get your figure cuz my computer is so far off anything its a joke!!

Renault Clio 1.5 DCI
For me it was filled up, run down and filled up again. Mine do not have a trip computer :-(