ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Born to be stacked, but I love how it looks right now

Evo 5 RS
Again, thanks for the comments guys! Makes me considerably more chuffed at the choice .

Someone requested another picture of the interior, theres really not a lot to see besides the cage lol. Front door cars were supplied by Neil who formally worked for Fast Car, and have been flocked to a high standard, I then painted the door handles etc to match the black interior theme. The entire floor pan is painted satin black. Bucket seats are fibre glass framed, and do the job required. I intentionally left the roof lining in as the car will primarily be left out doors, and I didn't fancy coming out it dripping on my neck.

I will take some 'proper' pics once it's finished up, it's actually hanging quite badly in the pictures, and hasn't been cleaned in over 3 months (It hides the dirt really well, another plus point ;) )

Theres always a few minor things that require attention, but for the most part I'm really happy with it.

Last edited:
  BlackGold 182
hmm looks like the same sorta thing i could be looking for at some stage, how much was it if you dont mind me asking?

Evo 5 RS
I think it was a round 750, but I'd have to look back (taking into consideration they painted it too). You do get what you pay for though, it's a nice bit of kit for a half cage.

This was with the group buy discount which was started buy Neil in the group buy section.

Cheers for the interior pics! And that.

Pretty much im undecided on my roof liner, and didnt no how it would look, ill have a look next time you get some pics up, as i wont be doing nothing in a hurry haha

Titanium 182
I remember I regularly used to see this on my way to work, back when it looked like a mildly breathed on ph1! You need to take me out in it now :eek:

Evo 5 RS
  Titanium 182
Blimey that must have been last year! Lingfield-ish way? If so I’ll pop by on the way in one morning ;)

Must have been over 2yrs ago now, it was before I left for university and I was working in Redhill! Not sure if there's any meets occuring our end, but if there is and you're attending I'd love to come have a mooch about :)