ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bowling Meet at Bowlplex, Basingstoke 24th Feb 8pm

Formally Clio 182
Time for another meet, and seeing as we didn't end up bowling at the Meadows a few weeks ago I thought we could do one in a couple of weeks.

Wednesday 24th February at 8pm
Basingstoke Leisure Park
Basingstoke
RG22 6PG

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=296574765417

It a big car park so will be parking up in front of the Premier Inn in the leisure park car park, but not in the Premier Inn car park just on the left as you come in.

Have a couple of games, playing in the arcade/pool then maybe grab something to eat at Frankie and Bennys.

Names down folks..

1) timmmah

Last edited by a moderator:
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Thanks for the heads up on this "timmmah", its my birthday that day so I imagine I'll be out having a few jars locally that night.
Hope you all have a good time!

Sorry I'm out of this now. Just looked at my shifts and I have a Hospital appointment in the morning and then will be working a late shift so won't finish until 10.00pm. Was really looking forward to this too.:(

Formally Clio 182
No worries mate, sorry to see you not come along.

We will have to make bowling a regular thing.

1. timmmah
2. atouba
3. Megzy
4. ilove 69
5. DaveLiquid182
6. Matt@StealthSport
7. Fletcher

Formally Clio 182
There's prizes for whoever is 1st and 2nd place in the bowling tomorrow night (and they are car related) :star:

See you at 19:30 tomorrow, Tim.