ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Box Fresh Mk1 Focus RS

Disastra Coupe
I went through the whole detailing thing... Granted not quite the level of this car but my Saxo was still silly, silly clean. I tried to keep it up with the 172 when i sold the Saxo and tbh eventually i just got fed up of it.
You buy quick car to enjoy the fact it's fun to drive. Not to have it sat there looking pretty. I still detail my cars but only once a year... And if it get's dirty a day later, f**k it. I've driven it and i've enjoyed it. So i'd have to say, whilst it's a nice example the guy is missing out imo.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Did no one even read the link? The guy just bought the car ffs!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Who cares though?? It's a hobby for most car enthusiasts.

My dad spends £2k a year on golf club membership, god knows how much ££ on green fees and changes golf equipment yearly at a cost of over £2000!

It's horses for courses.

I was just making a point to chris who said it would be worth 20k in the future as if it were a great investment.

Does your dad get someone to play golf for him and write it down as his score? Thought not. A hobby is something you do yourself for the love of it. So to me getting someone to clean your car is just lazy,

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I dont understand ""what a waste"

As far as i can make out this guy has just bought the best mint example he could find and intends to use it.

Someones waste is surely this mans gain.

And last time i checked we all look for one lady owner and low miles when looking for our favourite toys unless they are track specific/cheapest on the market due to buck rogers miles.

I think its a cracker...

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think the 'what a waste' was aimed at the person who just bought it, I think we're talking about whoever owned it for the last 10 years!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
To be fair, if I put my Disco in that unit with those lights on, it would probably look just as shiny as that.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm fairly sure your Disco would look swirled to f**k.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Oh it is but you wouldn't really tell taking the same photos! Lol.

I love that colour. Nearly bought one a few years ago. Regret not buying it.