ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Braided Fuel Lines

DCI100 / 211hp MK1
I have had a change of heart with running rubber fuel lines through the car. I dont think it will be safe enough so i am looking at running some braided fuel lines through the car.

People that have done this before can i have your expertise please?

I have ssen on ebay there are a lot to offer but i want to ensure that i have a good quality product that isnt going to break down after time.

People that run braided lines can you please give me your advise on which make to go for.

I will be retaining the standard tank and will run the petrol filter in the car.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Dan

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Are you going full aeroquip or push on ? If running it inside the car I would be going PTFE lined hose to avoid fuel smells inside the car.

DCI100 / 211hp MK1
Are you going full aeroquip or push on ? If running it inside the car I would be going PTFE lined hose to avoid fuel smells inside the car.

Will the PTFE definitely stop the smells then?

Also im not sure what you are on about aeroquip……. I was just going to buy the braided lines and run hose clamps.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Pm Space cadet, he runs a funky fuel set up with swirl pot and braided lines in the boot of his PH1.