ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake Caliper Colour?

1.6 16v
Which colour would you say to do my Front and rear calipers?

P5290095.jpg

P5290032.jpg

Cheers Steve

i would suggest white to go with your bullets but that isnt speaking much sense they would look filthy straight away!.....silver gives a clean look though :)

Yellow, green, orange, red, so many colours go with black, if i had a black one it would be orange detail all over it, front and rear diamonds, calipers, letters on bullets etc.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Black!

Unless you have something worth showing off... ie not Laguna callipers... then anything goes.

Freetrack&Monaco 172
Was thinking of painting mine......blue cup......was thinking yellow, and do the 2.0 16v bullets yellow too with silver lettering and black outlines.

Also got myself some (yellow and white) star outline vinyls on ebay (70mm and 40mm) to put a few on the rear quarters to balance the colour across the car. Then will come the white powder coat turinis........yum yum ;)