ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake Caliper Painting

M135i, 118 coupe
Anyone Know Where I Can Get Paint For My Calipers Easy It As Easy As Clean And Paint:s What Colour On My Racing Blue 182 Guys??

Halfords/Demon Tweeks etc

Colour upto you black for me personally but I wouldn't like them to stand out otherwise white to help keep them cool.

Its eays just need to do the work properly cleaning the caliper etc.

172 Cup
Just Wondering, But Why Do Some People On This Forum Talk With A Capital Letter At The Beginning Of Each Word?

I'm painting mine silver soon, nice neutral colour. Black = stealth. Yellow = loud. Red = chav.

pecan said:
Just Wondering, But Why Do Some People On This Forum Talk With A Capital Letter At The Beginning Of Each Word?
I think its some computers/IE or similar programs cause this its not a user issue.

Cup 172
Did mine yellow. Like them... They were a bit bright to start with but have now mellowed and really suit the car...

The pictures were taken when Id just done them, theyre not as bright now...

Attachments

• DSC05227.JPG
    DSC05227.JPG
    309.9 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC05223.JPG
    DSC05223.JPG
    324.1 KB · Views: 39