ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake disc offsets

172 cup, Impreza P1
Looking for a 4x100 pcd 280-300mm x 24mm vented brake disc with a 45mm offset.

Anyone know of any discs that fit the bill?

These are the only two i found when looking myself but the offset is 1mm less than you need.

Standard 172/182 discs 280mm x 24mm x 21.8mm x 44mm offset

grand scenic. 300mm x 24mm x 21.8mm x 44mm offset.

I would love a disc with the above dimensions but 290-295mm. Shall keep an eye on this .

Cup In bits
Martin have you not thought of having 5mm machined of the outer diameter of the scenic disks, it won't cost much.

I have a website saved somewhere that does all sorts of disks, I'll see if I can find it. They are really expensive though

Cheers swede cup,

Could either have the discs machined or get some more caliper brackets made up with the mounting holes 5mm lower, so the caliper sits slightly higher allowing the pads to sit flush with the top of the disc and maybe help control the squeeling (406 brembos).

Fire that website over as its worth a punt;)

Cup In bits
I'm looking for it but I'm sure it's book marked to my phone as I can't find it on iPad, I won't have access to my phone for a couple weeks either but I'll scratch my head tonight.

I prefer the readily available modified route for your circumstances and you will too when you see the prices haha.

172 cup, Impreza P1
Mmm, a few options. A disc like this would allow me to run a Subaru 4 pot (with some jiggery pokery) but I'm looking at another option too that I think should work rather well. I'll let you know how I get on then I'll get loads of brackets made and offer this as a kit.

Toyota avensis mk2 t25.

295mm x 26mm 4 x 100 pcd , 55mm centre bore (needs maching to 60..1)

Offset 49.2mm

maybe a better option than re drilling the corect pcd.

Cup In bits
Lol how long did that take you of trawling. You also have to make sure the centre raised piece is big enough in diameter so it doesn't hit the hub carrier.

Lotus elise s1/s2 and vauxhall calibra

288mm x 25mm 4 x 100 , offset 42 and centre bore of 70mm (which will be the problem) notbing an old metal spigot ring can't sort;)

oh and a pitch circle of 110mm so it will fit the hub carrier as the clio disc is only 100mm pitch.

You can also fit ibiza cupra r discs.;)

305mm x 28mm 4 x 100pcd............ Can't find centre bore, offset and pitch circle yet.

Last edited:
Toyota avensis mk2 t25.

Offset 49.2mm

These discs have a pitch circle of 100mm same as the clio. And the best option imo as you only need 10mm or less spacers and with the disc only being 295mm it leaves room to bring the caliper down by circa 8mm on the bracket which in turn allows fitment of 15" alloys. (in the case of 406 brembos)

Cup In bits
Avensis disks or some type of Toyota disk iirc is what's used for for wildwood and other 295mm kits used on the Clio.

172 cup, Impreza P1
Toyota avensis mk2 t25.

Offset 49.2mm

Just to dig up an old thread as I'm now getting down to business with brakes. Can't seem to find these discs with a 4x100 pcd, just a 5 stud pattern. any links I can get?

Pretty much perfect other than the stud pattern so would be good to find in a 4x100.

This is Scenic discs behind 15's on wilwood calipers.
A5BC7B10-E118-4B16-A002-FE5BAB52ABED.jpg

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Didn't think they'd go with 300mm tbh.

Saying that a lad had some hi spec 300mm bells and rotors with the billet 4 callipers (identical to midilites bar the hose thread) under 15" 2118. Can't find his thread although I saved the photo.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
My willwoods are on the redrilled 295 5 stud disks and fit under 15s with no spacers.

My tarox 6 pots use scenic 300mm disks but require big spacers, Im probably going to remake the brackets to use the 295 as well.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
My willwoods are on the redrilled 295 5 stud disks and fit under 15s with no spacers.

My tarox 6 pots use scenic 300mm disks but require big spacers, Im probably going to remake the brackets to use the 295 as well.

Chip are you running the jamsport kit. If so where can you easily get replacement discs last time I spoke with jamsport they wanted ££££ for some discs :/

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Chip are you running the jamsport kit. If so where can you easily get replacement discs last time I spoke with jamsport they wanted ££££ for some discs :/

Yes mine is Jamsport kit, I dont know on the disks front as I bought my kit secondhand off porkie and it came with nearly new disks and with a spare set of brand new ones, so I still have a spare set at the moment, so will be ages till I need to source some.

I might go bell and rotor longer term though, as when the honda engine is in I will want better brakes.