ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brake Fluid/Brake Pads

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hi all

recently my Stop light and my handbrake warning like keep flashing on an off but only when i go round certain bends. It only happens at these certain bends and i have been told its probably the brake fluid and the discs that need changing. Had a look at discs and they do need a change so thats underway but i had a look for the brake fluid bottle and its not where its supposed to be. Is it different to where it says it should be in the manual.

from what i can see i assume its incorporated into the power steering fluid holder. Is this right or is it in a totally different place?

Many thanks

Carl

Burgandy 174 sport t
top left if looking at the engine under the engine cover if u have one, dont put it in the power steering fluid

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
my dad suggested that it might be incorporated into the power steering fluid, i told him it wouldnt be. Ill have a look under the engine cover

Cheers

my dad suggested that it might be incorporated into the power steering fluid, i told him it wouldnt be. Ill have a look under the engine cover

Cheers

Nope brake fluid is under the engine cover ob the drivers side.
PAS is on the other side of the car.