ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake Fluid/Brake Pads

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hi all

recently my Stop light and my handbrake warning like keep flashing on an off but only when i go round certain bends. It only happens at these certain bends and i have been told its probably the brake fluid and the discs that need changing. Had a look at discs and they do need a change so thats underway but i had a look for the brake fluid bottle and its not where its supposed to be. Is it different to where it says it should be in the manual.

from what i can see i assume its incorporated into the power steering fluid holder. Is this right or is it in a totally different place?

Many thanks

Carl

Burgandy 174 sport t
top left if looking at the engine under the engine cover if u have one, dont put it in the power steering fluid

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
my dad suggested that it might be incorporated into the power steering fluid, i told him it wouldnt be. Ill have a look under the engine cover

Cheers

my dad suggested that it might be incorporated into the power steering fluid, i told him it wouldnt be. Ill have a look under the engine cover

Cheers

Nope brake fluid is under the engine cover ob the drivers side.
PAS is on the other side of the car.