ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake hose part

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Before I strip the rear beam I want to get all the parts I'll need to replace ready, one part I cant seem to find is the metal clips that the flexi brake hoses attach into where they meet the beam bracket. What are they called and can they still be got from Renault?

Clio 172 ph1
@David James - I know was building up a rear beam so might be able to help?

I know I had trouble finding the rear beam bolts and nuts, so feel the clips might also be hard to source. Also good luck, the rear beam is a t**t!!!

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
8200646065 is the part number for the steel spring clips if that's what you're looking for?

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
@David James - I know was building up a rear beam so might be able to help?

I know I had trouble finding the rear beam bolts and nuts, so feel the clips might also be hard to source. Also good luck, the rear beam is a t**t!!!

I think I've got lucky, I've been soaking mine for a few weeks in plusgas and cleaned the threads up. Lastnight I cracked all six off without anyone holding the bolt head, pretty chuffed.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
@DomP182

Take your pick

01011036_2.png
01082425_2.png
01084144_2.png