ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake line ‘bridge’

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Hey guys, apologies if this is a stupid question!!! I’m currently led under my 182 refreshing the red beam and brake lines. Whilst removing the rear brake lines the rear ‘bridges’ that the hard lines bolt into on each line have pretty much rusted to dust. What the hell are they actually called and where can I buy some from. Pic below is of the best one I have left I think I need 4 of them, guess I could make some, but would rather buy the proper ones. I can’t buy OEM replacement lines as Renault no longer make them guessing these initially came with Renault lines!
797BB164-C893-42DC-AFEC-1F176EFCEB4E.jpeg
8EA6262D-0F8B-4D3D-9F5A-D13A02E17BFE.jpeg

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
They look in good condition compared to some. Mine looked like yours I just gave them a rub down and a coat of silver paint and they are good as new!

Someone mentioned in another thread that autodoc sell them and posted the link last week if you try the search

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
I did try and search couldn’t find bloody anything! Probably because I didn’t know what they are called. Think I have found somewhere that sells them now fortunately! The pic is of the only surviving clip! The rest are literally dust on the garage floor now and no amount of spray is going to fix them! They are even beyond cable tie and duct tape...that’s how bad they are 😂

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
8200646065 that's the part number I believe, I asked the same question only the other day

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Did you find anywhere that stocks them Dom? I have found a non genuine supplier, but it’s pricey...I don’t mind paying, but if there is a cheaper option I’m all over it

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
Hey guys, apologies if this is a stupid question!!! I’m currently led under my 182 refreshing the red beam and brake lines. Whilst removing the rear brake lines the rear ‘bridges’ that the hard lines bolt into on each line have pretty much rusted to dust. What the hell are they actually called and where can I buy some from. Pic below is of the best one I have left I think I need 4 of them, guess I could make some, but would rather buy the proper ones. I can’t buy OEM replacement lines as Renault no longer make them guessing these initially came with Renault lines! View attachment 1470624View attachment 1470625
Same part front & rear, 8200646065.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Did you find anywhere that stocks them Dom? I have found a non genuine supplier, but it’s pricey...I don’t mind paying, but if there is a cheaper option I’m all over it
No not yet, I was going to give RPD until next week to see if they reply