ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake Squeel?

Nothing at the mo :(
Lately my brakes seem to squeel only when lightly pressed.. put it any harder then lightly and it will not make the noise

it's only recently started to do this, also i cant tell if its the front or the back

i know my backs are getting low but there not low enough to cause any problems yet

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
+1 mine are doing this, from the front, also there making a juddering sound when say slowing down to approach a junction, this mean there ready for changing? ps sorry for the hijack :)

BG 182 FF
Contamination maybe?? Cheap/crap pad linings and discs may cause this. Speaking from experience :dapprove:

Mk5 golf gti
take them apart an give them all a clean an copper grease the back of the pads should stop it if they dont need changing
mines doing the squeaking an theres plenty of life left in discs/pads so ill be given them a good clean tommorow :D

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Mine squeek like mad, i have ktec big discs and ebc pads, i will be gettin rid of both and go oe once i get my new hubs etc

Clio 182
take them apart an give them all a clean an copper grease the back of the pads should stop it if they dont need changing
mines doing the squeaking an theres plenty of life left in discs/pads so ill be given them a good clean tommorow :D
Like he said. I have same problem with my almost new setup. Not big problem anyway.