ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BRAND NEW UNLOCK Sony Ericsson P990i

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
This post is for a BRAND NEW, FULLY UNLOCKED Sony Ericsson P990i Mobile Phone.

The is the latest offering from Sony Ericsson, an unwanted upgrade i got direct from the network, i have unlocked it directly with the network (Orange) and not with any thrid party dealers, it WILL work with any network sim card. This unit still has the full warranty as i have only had it for 6 hours (at typing of this auction.)

For those of you who are aware of this phone, there is little more i need to say, since it's currently the best phone in the market and capable of doing everything you can throw at it. For those of you who don't know, it has full internet access (not just WAP), full media playing facilties, with headphones, for mp3's etc. Radio, Video Streaming, includes 64mb office sony duo memory stick to store pictures and other media content from it's 2mega pixel camera. Full wireless networking, GPRS, even Sat Nav is avalible on this phone. This phone is capable of blackberry server setup for emails and also activesync and microsoft push emails too! Suprisingly it's not a weighty phone at all and not much bigger than a typical nokia (similar to 8800 size but lighter).

The phone itself is literally immaculate, taken it out of box, to check condition, take photos, and that it works on all networks, then carefully replaced in plastic packaging. It is unused. If you have any questions on the spec of the phone, you can check the offical site here...

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp...001&template=pp1_1_1&zone=pp&lm=pp1&pid=10336

LINK ON EBAYhttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=270057622478&rd=1&rd=1

PIC:

b126791.jpg

£350 ono

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  VW Passat 170 sport
Re: *** BRAND NEW UNLOCK Sony Ericsson P990i ***

jus read the guy who won the auctions...Feedback my god what a c**k

typical 12 year old, time waster !!!

J273

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  RB 182

I had to advertise my p990 3 times......first time made £420 ...all the bidders were scammers as i sent them second chance offers.

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

yeah the second chance was from indonesia.....i hate ebay then i love ebay....it's weird. £300 is a good price for it though so hopefully i shift it quick