ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands Hatch trackday pictures.

Thought i'd make a thread for everyone to post there pictures in as there was a few people with cameras! Here's a few of mine that were alright...

ALX_9460.jpg

ALX_8601.jpg

ALX_7849.jpg

ALX_7235.jpg

Pictures courtesy of Focused Events.

Cheers
Nick

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Looks fookin cold! some nice shots!

Game face on! or oh s**t black ice
ALX_7849.jpg

p.s - Ollie good work on the plates ;)

Last edited:

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Bloody good day, bit cold though :eek:

Addition of the Whiteline ARB (on Medium setting) has transformed the Trophy completely! I wouldnt recommend it for anyone whose not a fan of FWD drive cars that drive like RWD though, its a twitchy little fecker now, flipping amazing the way it steers on the throttle/brakes, just like a saxo ... will do a full write up in my project thread at some point, but wow, brilliant bit of kit :race:

My photos, courtesy of Focussed Events:
ALX_7466.gif

ALX_7527.gif

ALX_7671.gif

ALX_7716.gif

ALX_7751.gif

ALX_7824.gif

ALX_8496.gif

ALX_8538.gif

ALX_8593.gif

ALX_8920.gif

ALX_9541.gif

ALX_9667.gif

ALX_9542.gif

Only problem all day was that we were both sliding around on the seats quite a bit (despite harnesses), not great when you're approaching paddock with a dab of oppo ;) That'll be sorted after last nights purchase though ...

Last edited by a moderator:
  BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Ph1 looks great on track!

Spacers?

Thanks Chris.

Yes 20mm spacers on front 15mm spacers on rear, with a stud kit. Car is also on AST's but still needs to be dropped a little all round but awaiting a helper spring on the rear to allow this.

Car handled fantastically for it's first outing once the tyres were up to temp.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Well i may as well chuck some of mine up.

Got unfinished business with Clearways......not long after i got taught the proper way to take it by Tony a TVR Griffith decided to go pop and dump a load of fluid over the track all over that part of the track. Mr Saner can confirm how little grip there was after that!