ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brands pics :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

my brands pics, will prob only be hosted for 24 hours.. as im to cheap to spend money on the hosting lol,

http://jalbum.geekhosters.com/malice/album/here

if any 1 wants high res versions.... gimme a shout

i havent had a look at any of them really, so need some processing done...

all the pics are greatly reduced in size and quality ...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

lol i missed 1 pic where what seemed to be 500 blue clios came round the corner :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

*slap*

as i said not looked at any just uploaded them lol

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 07 May 2005

Good luck if you have a blue one!
Not sure I have the patience to look :confused:

You could have turned them the right way round too!!!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

Quote: Originally posted by Karen on 07 May 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 07 May 2005Good luck if you have a blue one! [/QUOTE]Not sure I have the patience to look :confused:You could have turned them the right way round too!!!!

pick your laptop up and put it on its side... some of the pics are the right way then... and when they look like they are the wrong way again.... put it back on the table the way it was before u picked it up :p

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Quote: Originally posted by MaLicE on 07 May 2005

pick your laptop up and put it on its side... some of the pics are the right way then... and when they look like they are the wrong way again.... put it back on the table the way it was before u picked it up :p
LMFAO.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

didnt realise i was allowed on the pit wall lol, otherwise i would of ...

as i said if there are any u want, i can sort out the high res versions if u tell me the numbers u want... or get them printed A3

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 07 May 2005
"im going to take some photos on the pit wall, you coming?"thought that would have given it away ;)

lol but u laughed at the same time... thought it was either a trick or a joke :( so i just ignored u :p didnt fancy the idea of getting taken out by some 1 in a car lol

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Hi Matey, can you send me these below to mailto:aaron@solaristech.co.uk">aaron@solaristech.co.uk :)

DSC_0305
DSC_0305
DSC_0332
DSC_0333
DSC_0334
DSC_0335
DSC_0349

Lee

BMW M2C

No way I can tell which is mine. lol

If you spot any of BP 04 FLR can you send them over please mate?

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Lee, the only way i can tell is i had a white renault sport plate on the rear and no plate on the front, otherwise its pretty hard lol

Lee i think you were following me a few times round brands

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by aaronc on 07 May 2005

Lee, the only way i can tell is i had a white renault sport plate on the rear and no plate on the front, otherwise its pretty hard lol

Lee i think you were following me a few times round brands

Wondered who that was! You looked really fast...

aaron, i waved at you early in the morning about 7am by Thistle... you were heading away from it down the A20

you ignored me :(

Lee

BMW M2C

Yeah I did follow you Aaron. I think I let you past and then tagged onto you for a few laps.

Remember when I followed you for a few laps then spoke to you in the pits afterwards? Ive got all that on video mate.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 07 May 2005

aaron, i waved at you early in the morning about 7am by Thistle... you were heading away from it down the A20

you ignored me :(
Ahh sorry Fubar, i was probably still half a sleep...lol I was actually looking out for you as i know you were wanting passenger rides (i think it was you anyway).

Lee, yeah i remember now, give us a shout when you got the video off and ill host it for you on my webspace.

for the blue boys.... if you see a pic that you like, i can photoshop your reg number on it ;) :p

hahaha, the benefits of them all being the same.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

aaron the pics are on the way...

lee your in loads of pics lol, i will re upload the pics again tomorrow to a diff server as this is on a free 24 hour thing lol, and upload them bigger.

aaron the last pic u requested... is slightly scary lol you and your passenger are looking at each other rather than the track lol...

Lee

BMW M2C

Aaron you hero. Ive just been looking into paying for some space to host them.

Ive got 5 and they arent small. 227mb in total!!

Let me know if you can host one or two of them. Ill make sure the one with you gets up first.

That was one of my most enjoyable sessions of the day.

Lee

BMW M2C

I should be in loads of pics the amount of time I spent on track again. :oops:

Cheers Malice, Ill check them out tomorrow.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Yeah 227mb is no probs. What i will do is send you the FTP details and you can upload them from your end (i assume you got a fast connection?:))

It will be tomorrow afternoon i think as i will have to pop into my office to get the server details, need to go anyway so its no probs.

Malice: "aaron the last pic u requested... is slightly scary lol you and your passenger are looking at each other rather than the track lol..."

I know it must have been a warm down lap or something otherwise i agree looks kind of strange having a chat coming flat out into surtees lol

Lee

BMW M2C

Nice one. Im on ADSL so the up is relatively slow, but its not that bad. If its a bit on the slow side Ill cut them to CD and do it at work on Monday instead.

Thanks for that, much appreciated.

Im just going to get the footage off again at full quality and see if I can convert it down to a better quality and smaller format. Think Ill give DivX a shot maybe.