ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brawn Grand Prix

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
butt_braw_silv_2009-470x313.jpg

Happy to see they are staying in F1 for now.

Gutted that Senna didnt get the drive though :(

172 Race Car
As much as id of liked to see Bruno driving the team/Ross Brawn has made a very sensible decision keeping Rubens. Very little testing means they need experiance in the cockpit.

The car looks good and I hope they have done a good job on it. The nose looks very F2004 Ferrari.

Loving the colour scheme too

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i'm with englebert, they'll crash and burn this season, even more than last year.

Lionel Richie
although they've got merc engines :D

i had to laugh at this on the F1 site

"The team have also confirmed that their race driver line-up for the 2009 season will combine the talents of two of Formula One's most experienced drivers in Jenson Button and Rubens Barrichello. The race-winning drivers continue their partnership at the team for a fourth consecutive year, forming the most experienced driver partnership on the grid with 423 Grand Prix starts between them."

most experienced at being at the back?

yeah and how many wins between them? ;)

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
And the name gets worse day by day, Brawn seriously needs to get his head out of his ass and give the team a name that doesn't sound like a razor.

Chelsea tractor
Pmsl, I'd love to see a plain white car on the grid with the value blue stripes!

Time to find tesco's marketing directors email address....
They would need to find that "Tesco Value Ullage" pump sticker too!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I'm hoping all the time they spent on it last season will pay off and they can at least fight for top 10, seems a bit of a reach after the winter will they/wont they survive agro.

Be nice to finally see Button do well and hopefully get a drive in a better team before he leaves F1 as one of the biggest "should have beens".

Hope they get some bloody sponsors on the car this year too so they stay around.

1.2 extreme, now in bits
never gonna happen, jenson is over the hill now, think vettel will be at mclaren next season

172 Race Car
So what do we think so far?

They have been very impressive in testing this week being either fastest or somewhee in the top 4. Obviously they would want to get some good times in to attract sponsors but teh car has been fairly reliable.

Maybe the late arrival gave more development time? Or is it all low fuel glory run times?

I predict mid grid.

at least one car in the points at the first couple of races providing their own gearbox holds out attached to the Mercedes lump.