ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Breakfast run Pictures Sun 18th February

Does it actually work with that amount of cars, or do you drive around at 30mph?

Not really. As said we lost a few people off the back at some point. Could solve that by splitting up into different groups I expect.

I was near the front but could have driven a tad faster tbh :evil: Don't know how bad it was at the back.

Still a good crack though. The huge convoy of cars passing through the villages was worth it for comedy value alone!!

Full Fat 182 - Was..
Was a very good day out. Pity everyone left so soon.

I think better communication between groups of cars would be good. split up into smaller groups of say 6 cars and have the head car as the group leader.

Still go as a convoy but when we come to roundabouts or traffic lights the little groups stick together and then try to catch up to the main convoy when they can.

Lost Power Ranger really early on, had to try to direct him by phone and drive (not good the way we were going) in the end I sent him straight to Southsea as I had no clue to where we were.

Was a good day

Who was the Chap that was in one of the cup's / blue 182's I lent parking money to??

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
So did raplh make it in the end? Or did he chose the sleep instead?

haha i was at the back havin joined later on in the convoy (at south harting) and it wasnt too bad at the back,d idnt have to work that hard to keep as part of the group! well not until we got into portsmouth/fratton... where i got stuck back on me own at 3 sets of lights! hahah

i liked the fact we were in a massive group tho, even tho other road users may not have seen the funny side of it as much hehe

M2 Competition
So did raplh make it in the end? Or did he chose the sleep instead?

He didn't turn up.

I'm a bit confused whether he planned to or not tbh. Hope he didn't come to Madejski for 7am as he would have just missed us! :S

Lol, luke text me at 6am to say he was shattered from work. I thought i said that at madjeski? Thats why we left!

Keep an eye out on the meets section guys, be doing another breakfast run soon... :cool: