ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brembo calipers...

Yep. Not cheap £1.5k I know a ofrum member had them for a bit there kit comes with bigger disks.

Any caliper (within reason) can be made to fit though just need the mounting bracket to be fabricated.

Is that not overkill for a clio?

Arguable, I loved my 4 pots when I had them. Stock brakes are fine for most users. Fast road pads/race pads are fine they'll wear the caliper seals faster and cost more but most owners will never see this. IMO money no object do something which is suited to a job ie different calipers meant to deal with high temps (the stock ones arn't) plus less unsprung weight plus cheaper pads etc but its a big investiment. I'd use a kit which lets you use stock disks, GDI have a kit for stock disk using Willwood calipers there on sale as well but there not cheap still under £700 though I'm sure.

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
I want the Brembo Caliper upgrade on my 182 cant remember the web site where to get them from! plz let me know asap as im wanting to order them asap! I do now the price of them, dont care thow but they look mint.

This is probably stupid but there must be loads of fiat coup 20vt in the scrappys with brembo calipers as standard, is it possible to use the calipers on a diffrent car?

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
You would look such a tool if the silicone he suggests using melted and the cover was shredded by your wheel.

There are a few members with the Brembo upgrade. i know someone who had them on his track prepped 172, and the reality is you can get just as good braking performance by spending half the price of a new set of Brembo. Unless of course you just have to have the real red calipers.

This is probably stupid but there must be loads of fiat coup 20vt in the scrappys with brembo calipers as standard, is it possible to use the calipers on a diffrent car?
Yeah Fiat coupe 20vt's use Brembo's on the front, not sure if they'll fit though (I used to have a 20vt plus :) ) could also see about getting them from a Focus RS too, again i'm, not sure if they'd fit.

Tbh though, decent fluid & discs, pads & braided hoses is prob enough for most people.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Any can be fitted. You just need to make a custom caliper carrier.