ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brembo Discs and Pads

Ph1 172 and Ph1 225
Speak to @g172 mate he will sort you out. Check the traders section he's in there.

Best prices and happy to help

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
They're not Brembo discs mate , the advert makes it sound like they are , they're just Brembo pads .
Have a word with George @G 172 . He's the main man on here for brake discs and pads .

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
He's away at at wedding all weekend , so you might not hear back from him straight away .

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Speak to @g172 mate he will sort you out. Check the traders section he's in there.

Best prices and happy to help

They're not Brembo discs mate , the advert makes it sound like they are , they're just Brembo pads .
Have a word with George @G 172 . He's the main man on here for brake discs and pads .

He's away at at wedding all weekend , so you might not hear back from him straight away .

Thanks lads, as said they aren't Brembo discs

I'll be back to normal Tuesday so bear with me replying to PMs but I will get back to everyone asap!

cheers