ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brembo HC Discs and Mintex Pads!!!

172 cup
Hey peeps, going to be purchasing these for the car tomorrow (for front and rear) just wondering if anywhere knows the "best" price I can get them?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Why not get the disks off the bloke on here ?? G_172 or somit like that i think.

Sam!

Sent from Bonxys Blackberry using Tapatalk.

172 cup
Why not get the disks off the bloke on here ?? G_172 or somit like that i think.

Sam!

Sent from Bonxys Blackberry using Tapatalk.

Yeh, someone else has just suggested him to me. Can get everything I need from him by the looks of it.
Anyone else used him before???????????

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I bought HC Disks and Mintex pads off him and got a great service and a very good price, I've not actually even fitted them yet as my brakes had more life left in them than i realised :eek:

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
I bought HC Disks and Mintex pads off him and got a great service and a very good price, I've not actually even fitted them yet as my brakes had more life left in them than i realised :eek:

Thanks Andy, better safe than sorry eh though mate.

I cant view hun, hence why I sent you a PM

I never received a PM from yourself, will send you one now with ordering info on.

cheers

George