ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brembo HD Discs & Brembo pads - Front..

Iceberg 172
Does anyone know if these are any good? My 182 needs front discs & pads, and I've seen through CS a few people have these..
If not, any recommendations? &/or does anyone know where I can get brembo brake discs & pads from?

Thanks,

Amelia

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
The are very cheap disks, but also very soft so don't last long. Had a lot of surprised customers "just" replaced them and disks worn out already

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Really?

Not IME mate and I've supplied one or two of them for members on here and always get good feedback ...

If you are on about HC discs and brembo pads. They are both good!

Mine lasted 2 years just removed them and stopped perfectly fine (road use).

Iceberg 172
Yea! That's what I'm after, some decent ones! If someone could possibly help me get some that would be nice :)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Dan can't remember what you fitted to my car but they're very good. Certainly do the job on the road.

Not sure if it was just because they felt so bad before though lol.

G172 who posted above will sort out brembo discs and pads.

I may have read somewhere but don't hold me to it that Dan likes to use Pagid discs and pads???? (shall be along soon to shoot me down lol)

If so ECP do them

well tbh i'm VERY disappointed in my BREMBO HC discs, only fitted in Nov/Dec and already worn right down compared to the pads. Motrio discs what i had on before were better in the wear department and the Pagid's i had on previously lasted far longer than the Brembo's so i for one won't be fitting Brembo again that's for sure.

Im having to change them twice in the same time period of the Pagid's i previously ran so although they are cheaper it works out more expensive in the long run as i'm having to do new Disc and Pads twice as often as old pads on new discs are just pikey

I've got a set of brembo hc front discs and ds2500 pads going on this week. In general I've heard very good feedback, but we'll see how we go with them. I'm coming from genuine Renault ones

WRX
Done about 10,000 miles and about 8 track days on mine and they're still as fresh as a daisy. Maybe it's pad choice that's killing them for those with problems.

^ just Pagid pads on mine and by that i mean just OEM equivalent, done about 13k and they're ready for the scrap pile but still got loads of life left in the pads, think i'l be going Pagid discs again and trying out the Mintex M1155's