ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brembo Max Discs

Elise S1 B&C 140
Where do you guys get them for the 1*2 the only ones i can find (even on brembos website) are for the 1.2/1.4/1.6

Also are these any good or are there any others i should be getting. My set up will be goodridge braided lines, millers 300+ fluid, red stuff pads and ?? Discs

Oh and standard rears.

RenaultSport clio 172 CUP
3001972608408080_1.jpg
RENAULT CLIO 172 LAGUNA MEGAN BREMBO MAX DISCS

Shop Name: Amtex Car Parts

Elise S1 B&C 140
Cheers mate ordered the discs now. and have the pads / fluid already.

Getting the lines through the group buy. Cheers

A4 oil burner !!!
Bargain price cheaper then i got mine :(
If your spending money on decent discs i would defo get some decent pads. I had greenstuff all round and TBH they werent great. Didnt inspire me and gave me alot of brown pant moments when breaking hard and late. My new pagid's and max discs combo are premier league compared to the greenstuffs who are struggling in the championship imo.

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
If your spending money on decent discs i would defo get some decent pads. I had greenstuff all round and TBH they werent great. Didnt inspire me and gave me alot of brown pant moments when breaking hard and late. My new pagid's and max discs combo are premier league compared to the greenstuffs who are struggling in the championship imo.

Agree. I've got the HC's not the max though with the Greenstuffs and they are awful lol.

RB 182

Agree. I've got the HC's not the max though with the Greenstuffs and they are awful lol.

Have to agree, mine were quite poor!

I'm thinking of getting these below but with the DS2500 pads :)

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=349330

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
I'm unsure what to go for tbh. I want the Carbon Lorraines but don't want my wheels getting nailed :eek:

172 Cup Racers run standard discs with performance friction pads, braided lines and AP600 fluid, I have one and the brakes are far better than my 182 Cup which runs Max discs, DS2500 pads, braided lines and uprated fluid that I can't remember now!:dapprove:

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
I'm unsure what to go for tbh. I want the Carbon Lorraines but don't want my wheels getting nailed :eek:

Try them you definately won't be dissapointed. It's a shame that they don't do them for my Lupo GTi as it means I will probably have to convert it to a heavier brake setup to use them..