ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brentacre say yes

PH1 iceburg
Great deal from Brentacre, smashed all the other quotes. They said im a mature driver being 32 lol.
Great service would definetley recommend.

Yozz'd up 182
Coming up for renewal been with them 2 years and would rather not change but they cant get anywhere near flux's quote with all the mods declared. £400 more!!

Disapointed going to have to change.

Clio 172 Phase 1
Coming up for renewal been with them 2 years and would rather not change but they cant get anywhere near flux's quote with all the mods declared. £400 more!!

What mods you got?

Got two cars with them and they are consistently massively cheaper than everyone else!

£800 on the Z3 and £595 on the puma. Thats with me and Mrs on both cars and she is young, inexperienced drive.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)

Hve you got an email off flux confirming the renewal price? If so see if Brentacre will match. They did with me (best initial quote was with flux btw) and knocked another fifty quid off. Worth a go dude

Clio 172 Phase 1
Hve you got an email off flux confirming the renewal price? If so see if Brentacre will match. They did with me (best initial quote was with flux btw) and knocked another fifty quid off. Worth a go dude

+1

I did the same (best quote was admiral for me) the guy said quickly email me some screen shots of the quote from admiral.. 10 mins later they matched it and was sorted :)

Ultra Red 2008 197
Best price and most 'human' people I've dealt with in ages. Got messed around by Sky and Brentacre were great in comparison.

Ultra Red 2008 197
Ha! Used them before years back and were fine but this time... Cancelled policy within 7 days under Distance Selling Regs after they tried to stiff me. Brentacre were great. Even spoke to a fellow Geordie. :) All coincidences but made it a pleasant experience from start to finish with them.