ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bridal feature work for magazine article.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
here are few shots I did last night which are to support a Bridal feature piece for a wedding magazine.
Slight fantasy twist, but only one image is needed (selection out of my control).
they are the same two girls from the lingerie shoot last week.

I am also using our wordpress site as a host (test) as a result from a discussion with Dan last week.

Someone last week also mentioned our company logo being too " in ya face"

please give me some feedback if you think this looks better?

thanks

Steve

now why aren't the images showing?? - They are now

such a novice at this stuff

FOREVER-YOURS-BEACH-SHOOT-0112logo1.jpg

FOREVER-YOURS-BEACH-SHOOT-0107logo1.jpg

FOREVER-YOURS-BEACH-SHOOT-0071logoclouds1.jpg

FOREVER-YOURS-BEACH-SHOOT-0035logo1.jpg

FOREVER-YOURS-BEACH-SHOOT-0022logo1.jpg

FOREVER-YOURS-BEACH-SHOOT-0013logo1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the watermark is really bad mate if I'm honest.

You're incredibly talented but the logo looks very much like a 'just got a SLR, now I'm a pro'

Quick edit;

Before..

FOREVER-YOURS-BEACH-SHOOT-0022logo1.jpg

After..

stevelogoedit.png

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Revs I am open to as many suggestions as possible, my only concern is i really would like it to be yellow.

image will show up dark on screen as it's optimised for the printer in work.

The trouble with it being yellow, is that it totally takes the focus (lol) from the bride and the rest of your image.

It should be subtle. Unless you go straight across the middle, someone can always edit it out anyway.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
That watermark is horrendous!! Aside from that, the pictures are extremely different and I really like them!

You're very talented Steve, but that watermark needs sorting big time, as it makes your professional work look cheap.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Revs

Send me your personal email and I will send you the png of our logo, see what you can do.

Black Sheep
so much better in grey. The logo is very good though just yellow sucks on those pictures very bad......... grey good:)

RS Megane DCi 175
Very cool photos - awesome lighting.
Agree with the comments on the watermark though - even a middle ground somewhere i.e. just the 2 in yellow? - would be better and more subtle.

Wow really nice work Steve! Completely different from the norm!

I'd love to come on a shoot with you, looks crazy lol.

For me the watermark itself is fine, but I think it could be toned down a bit so it's not so dominant in the photo.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Excellent images, but I agree with Revels on the watermark. When yellow, it really does take your eyes off the image, thats the last thing you want.

The toned down Revels edit is spot on.

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
A couple are a bit too dark for me but not all, the style of processing is very similar to tim wallace (ambient life).

Personally I dont see so much of an issue here with the logo, it looks 10x better than when I saw people moaning about it before, id just reduce the opacy a smidge and keep the colour to suit more peoples palets.

The beach I recognise, at first I thought somewhere near hastings ive been but guessing more thanet way being where you are based?

Cupra
Amazing shots. What set up were you using for lighting etc? (If you dont mind giving away the details).

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Andy I use Elinchrom Quadras, and for these I used a 70cm beauty dish ( white) with a white Elinchrom diffuser.
Image was taken at Winchelsea near Hastings.

I agree they look slightly dark online, but printed up on metallic paper they really come alive.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
yes just the one light, The Sun did make a guest appearance a couple of times so I used that as fill.
I often only feel the need to work with one light - KISS

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Nice to see someone with the 70. Ive got one but not used it in anger in about 6months. Need to sort a grid for it, TFC are doing them now if you are after one too.

How do you fit it in the clio easy lol!