ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bridge camera timelapse

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
Hi all,

Trying to get back into photography particularly keen on time-lapse of landscapes etc. Looking at sub £300 bridge cameras to fit the bill. Found the Finepix S1 which I like the look of for the confirmed time-lapse mode, adjustable view finder and the rugged body for when the dog eats it. Is there anything else I should consider that specifically caters for time-lapse? I have reserved a Lumix FZ72 at curry's but can't confirm if this meets my time-lapse requirements! Help!

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
Don't want to have to worry about lenses etc and I'm pretty thick so would rather spend the time learning on something a little simpler in operation.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I don't know about using a bridge for timelapse.
If much rather get a second hand dlsr with a good all round lens and an intervalometer and go from there.
A lot of Nikon have it built in. Canon don't.

Believer it or not, a dslr will be just as easy, if not easier to use than a bridge.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Iv just bought a DS3000 for my sister for £78. The standard 18-55 lense can be had for buttons nowadays. Very cheap and easy way to get into photography and also for what you require.