ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bright Wheels Appreciation Society

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
When you go on a renaultsport track day and see the pics, blue 182, blue 172, black 172, silver 182, they all look the same! Just a bit of fun for track!

That's exactly why I started out with the orange wheels. Otherwise it was impossible when you want to review pics of the day or ask the official photographer if he got any decent pics of you.

"Which one's you fella?"

"Err, the blue 172 Cup".

"Hmmpgfh"

Much easier just to say "The one with s**te orange wheels".

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
That's exactly why I started out with the orange wheels. Otherwise it was impossible when you want to review pics of the day or ask the official photographer if he got any decent pics of you.

"Which one's you fella?"

"Err, the blue 172 Cup".

"Hmmpgfh"

Much easier just to say "The one with s**te orange wheels".

Ah, yes sir, i got one of you in the undergrowth! ;)

E60 diesel powah
3168886778_a4607d1eff_b1.jpg

mine2.jpg

Renault 5 GT Turbo & 172
I can't even see the point in it for track. White ok...Black ok...

For the road, you must consider that you all look like utter pellets with pink/orange/green wheels.

Do you even get out on the road. You have a 40k + post count FFS!

The whole point is to be seen on track, its like painting wing mirrors too. Easy to take off or put back to normal.

200 FF Storm Grey
I'm 1/2 & 1/2 about selling them to be honest, the bright wheels thing is getting too common now plus fancy a change so give me a shout when you do as I might sell them :)

Looking at getting some speedline 2118's, tone the car down a bit

Clio 172
If you are considering selling them then I would love 1st dibs mate (aslong as i got the money at the time). I take it they are 16"?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
lol ... i will shortly be winning the 'worse brightly coloured wheels on a clio ever' prize soon ...

I have acquired some TSW Stealths, from 1994, which i will be spraying pink (with Halfords finest spray cans), & fitting to the Trophy over the next few weeks :dead:

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
lol ... i will shortly be winning the 'worse brightly coloured wheels on a clio ever' prize soon ...

I have acquired some TSW Stealths, from 1994, which i will be spraying pink (with Halfords finest spray cans), & fitting to the Trophy over the next few weeks :dead:

the question is why the f**k are you doing that?!?!