ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brighter Lights

ITB BG 182
Ok i dont use my t**t lamps much but is there a way or a bulb i can buy so they dont look yellow anymore, also want some bright bright side lights. Dont want bluey ones either just bright and white.

Edit: t**t lamps = Fog Lights

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
xneon kit in ur fogs like myne £50 of the bay, + super white led sidelight bulbs are bright

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
its easy m8, its all plug and play, no soldering or messy wireing, idiot proof really

1.2 16v dynamique
have ya any better pics of ya lights on car mate , as ive got bluevision 80w in mine any they r really good and only £20 for any good car shop (but no road legal) but i have had them in all my cars ive had and never had a prob even on mot day ..

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
P290308_141001.gif

clio 1.2 16v,
what car have you got mate i run my own bulb and car bits shop. i supply most stuff on hear trad +vat some a bit more.

but front fog light kit is ILLIGAL. if you have a non sport its easy can supply extreme white bulbs, in any W, 55w 80w 100w 120w

get in touch im sure i can help

1.2 16v dynamique
on mot they just check 2 c they work and the dip on them i hav enever known a mot station 2 take bulb out and check the power watt

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
they dont check front fogs as its not part of the mot as some cars dont hav em, only rear fog lamps

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
what car have you got mate i run my own bulb and car bits shop. i supply most stuff on hear trad +vat some a bit more.

but front fog light kit is ILLIGAL. if you have a non sport its easy can supply extreme white bulbs, in any W, 55w 80w 100w 120w

get in touch im sure i can help

Talking of illegal so are your 80w, 100w and 120w lamps. 55w are the only legal ones for onroad use

clio 1.2 16v,
The fog Lights hid kit or brighter bulb are illigal unless they are wired into your main headlight stalk if you know what imean.

i supply what ever watage the person wants

ITB BG 182
Right this is one of all lights on from a distance.
P1070001.gif

And this is one of the yellow'ish fog lights thats really bugging me.
P1070005.gif

Then we have this one, the side light i do not understand why this mofo is so dark yet i see people driving round with ones that are alot brighter.
P1070002.gif

For crying out loud it dont even light up the end of the lamp.

Help...??

Edited as i just found out that the plugin that shrinks the pics automatically is now back on.