ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brilliant...

This Gatso on Wessex Way in Bournemouth has been burnt to death with part of the yellow paint melted away.
g153.jpg

haha, i know it sooo well.

Next there will be a CCTV camera for every speed camera... just to stop people burning them lol.

clio v6
the best one was near exeter...they cut it down with a blow gun and threw it over the bridge into the river exe......

MKIII 138
fUbAr said:
Next there will be a CCTV camera for every speed camera... just to stop people burning them lol.

but then they will need a camera to stop that lol

but in truth they will just extend the penalty for people oerverting the course of justcice, the first person to be caught will be made an example off to frighten the masses and serve years in jail gettin bummed.

BMW E46 330i Touring
clarkiev6 said:
the best one was near exeter...they cut it down with a blow gun and threw it over the bridge into the river exe......

LMAO, whereabouts was that mate?

Remember driving past the one near St. Davids that was just twisted around to face the trains...

ST
Legend! My fave was the pic with the burnt out Gatso that had the sticker on it that said 'Free Country'!

VaVa
lol... not sure I agree with the ones that are torched in residential areas though. They do a job imho.

As for for the f*****s on DC's.... let em burn.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
There is a camera as you come of the M54 at shareshill i think as you go towards the M6 and cannock and this one has cctv on it.Sad b******s.

ian