ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone tried the new Toyo Proxie TR-1 (T1-R replacement)

Half decent reviews so far but its early days...

Might give them a go to replace the NS2R's on my road wheels, dirt cheap on eBay for 4 with 20% off code PAYDAY20.

4 x 195/50/15 can be had for just £103 delivered

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
I run them on the twingo and highly rate them for the money. Run them daily and had them on there at blyton. No major slip in the dry or when being leaned on but then I dont have massive power.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
Perfectly fine when pushed on but i dont go full super hero tbh. Only time I've actually had an issue was at blyton, first thing when they said it would be super slippy after the shower. It was lol. On the road I've not found an issue yet. I'd put them higher on the list than rainsport 3's.

Perfectly fine when pushed on but i dont go full super hero tbh. Only time I've actually had an issue was at blyton, first thing when they said it would be super slippy after the shower. It was lol. On the road I've not found an issue yet. I'd put them higher on the list than rainsport 3's.
Cheers mate. Rainsports are only £20 more expensive so might well give these a go as the Rainsports wear is shocking.

HAP

ClioSport Club Member
  Petrol blue 182
You mean TR1?

T1R has been discontinued for years now.

HAP

ClioSport Club Member
  Petrol blue 182
Just get the rainsports, I have TR1's on my Clio and they are useless in the rain.