ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bristol RS Clios and other French stuff.

Yeah game for 10th.! If it's just a small gathering people will notice if we get pictures up and chat about it then maybe in July we can arrange another and get a few more in each time
 
I may pop over from wales for this seeing as I'm on the boarder...that alright with you english folk?
 
If mines fixed Lost all gears earlier.! Looks like the linkage has come off at the box end. Hopefully nothing has snapped
 
Portishead seafront 19:30-20:00

Not sure why but only just noticed this. I'm having some car troubles at the moment so probably wont be able to make it sorry chaps.
Next one for sure as the cars booked in to be sorted on the 20th.
Hope everyone has a good night :up:
 
To be honest mate probably not worth it. If it was clear and sunny id say carry on but the weather isn't great and that'll probably put of few people off. We'll rearrange I reckon.

Re-arrange it for after the 20th matey.
Are any of you bristol lot heading up to CSF?
 
All the Bristol / Bath meets have died over the last 6 years , we used too have a good lot who were regular's
but everyone seem's to of vanished ?? i still have my old girl 13 years now and still love her . lots of ding's and dents thanks to student's around my area now !! Shame really
 
I'm guessing this area has pretty much died now then? Or are many still around? I see a few 197/200s around the m4 stretch of Bristol to Swindon


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I'm guessing this area has pretty much died now then? Or are many still around? I see a few 197/200s around the m4 stretch of Bristol to Swindon


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
there's plenty of RS Clio's in the area. I see 2 or 3 most days, just not sure they're on this forum. Be up for trying to arrange another one now the FB page is going strong might get a better response. Our rep last year was @stacky, not sure if he's still about.
 
I have about 15-20 guys and girls who attend local meets down my way, could get them to come along too
 
Back
Top