ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Britemax Extreme Elements....

C3 Picasso Beast
Hi all...

I got a little sample bottle of the above with my order from i4 yesterday and it might sound stupid but I don't know when it should be applied to the car??? Had a look on i4's site but it doesn't tell me much really! Is this something I put on after waxing or after polishing prior to waxing??

Thanks in advance :)

Bumder With A Buffer
Its a sealant so goes on after polishing but before wax.

Technically its designed to not have wax on top of it though I think

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You bought something without knowing what it does?

Extreme Elements is a super durable resin polymer cream sealant, use to protect against acid rain, bird droppings, salt water and arid climates. Seals with optical clarity and adds a depth of shine and warmth to painted finishes.

Extreme Elements can be applied in direct sunlight and provides unparalleled durability and excellent UV protection to painted surfaces, wheels, glass and polished metals. Due to its high melting point, Extreme Elements will not soften and gather debris in hot climates. Multiple applications create a deeper shine with increased durability.

C3 Picasso Beast
Yes of course I did :rolleyes:

It was free along with the usual bubblegums and sticker! I did read the above but it doesn't say when you should apply it hence my question. I've got blackhole for using after polish so I guess I needn't bother with this??

P.s....Sealant ment nothing to me :eek:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols, I know what you mean.

What else did you get mate?

C3 Picasso Beast
Megs #16, snow foam gun/foam, clay + lube, bilberry, tyre gloss plus usual bits like applicators, masking tape etc...nothing too exciting!

Just need a spare weekend to use the stuff now as I've not washed the car since last October!!

Hi all...

I got a little sample bottle of the above with my order from i4 yesterday and it might sound stupid but I don't know when it should be applied to the car??? Had a look on i4's site but it doesn't tell me much really! Is this something I put on after waxing or after polishing prior to waxing??

Thanks in advance :)

Here you go;
http://www.involver.com/assets/file_uploads/75635/EXTREMEELEMENTSUK.pdf?2011

Did you not get a printout of the above with your picking note?

Matt

C3 Picasso Beast
Yes I did Matt thanks but it doesn't say when to apply it during a detailing session just how ;)

As Richy said above I'm a Norfolk inbred so need these things explaining!