ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Broken in to twice in 2 weeks!

Cant believe my luck...

2 weeks ago left my clio in a car park behind a local night club and some a-hole smashes the window and takes £300 cash from my car but leaves everything else.

Then, leave my car outside work on saturday afternoon and some fool pops my lock, somehow disconnects the alarm and steals my £300 head unit.

I am not amused as you can imagine and a little out of pocket.

I want revenge!

don't

no cctv anywhere??? work carpark not secure??

how they get £300 in first instance? u leave cash in car??

hate leaving my car anywhere unless i can c it from a window cos u cant trust any1 these days

Leaving cash in the car is just stupid. What were you thinking? The HU though i can sympathise with although the HU thief does seem to be more proffesional than the cash thief who was probably just a chav. You should get an alarm with flamethrowers. Or knives to chop off their legs so that theyre stuck at the car. Then you can punish them however you please.

Ta, Andy

£300 cash for rent in a bag in my car....funny they had time to look through the compartments in the bag find the cash and leave the bag in the car....also the police found the car b4 me and took my bag into the station for safe keeping!

You dont think perhaps some drunk idiot smashed the window and legged it then the police took the money....no, silly idea!

yes the stereo thief did appear very proffesional...no wires cut and cage for head unit taken...must have done it pretty quick though....i am wondering how he turned the toad alarm off?

don't

bit weird that they would take the bag in2 police station m8, as if its empty then no point is there

have u checked 2 c if theres any cctv, its not weird that they found car first cos police r always around nightclubs!! wouldnt have left the cash that easy 2 get though m8 :-(

ive been lucky so far that nothings been taken of mine

the day i put my subs in someone decided they liked them and smasshed my window luckily my dad heard and come out and chased them away with the box for the subs half out the door.

how could they have disconnected the alarm withour it going off? my alarm has backup battery and proximity sensor to stop any c**ts attempting to take my stuff again.