ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brothers new car.....

well after gettin my 172 about 2 weeks ago, he took it for a test drive and decided he wanted one, but a cup. so the hunt has been on sonce then. if im honest i was abit annoyed at first but now its fine as mine still be better lol after going to see some right s**t boxes, found one yest and going to go collect about 2 ish today.

its 53 reg, 46k miles, 12 months mot and 6 months tax. i was unsure about grill etc in pics but seeing the car up close est, it actually looks ok. hes wanting some cup alloys instead of the new 17" inovit ST VI white alloy wheels its got on.

he got the guy down to £3600, which i think is very good indeed, its absolutely mint!

64db_1.jpg

776e_1.jpg

8a0e_1.jpg

9e3d_1.jpg

b03b_1.jpg

what u all think?

J03

MX5 1.8
BAHHH!! top and bottom grille!! fog surrounds!! get them sprayed black and its one very nice cup!

b/g 182, meg tourer
is it frost on the grille's and fog surrounds or have they been painted?
i would change the wheels and maybe the exhaust, everything else loos good tho!

J03

MX5 1.8
my mates got them wheels on his astra and they look really nice against blue, they dont look as big though because the spokes curve inwards towards the edge

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
I dont like the wheels or the grilles but apart from that, she looks very well! Best of luck!

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
Yeah blue with white wheels and other little bit's look good imo.
Just spray the grill and will look very nice

320d
Needs de-chaving badly, ATM it looks pretty crap imo.

Not a bad price for a mint model but a decent set of turini's and tyres will be £400.

New Grills and fog surrounds will be £100.

Definately not as good as your flamer.