ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bt vision unlimited

Ph 1 172
Anyone use this, Im with virgin media at the moment got everything other than the sky sports and movies packages, just looking to see if I can get it cheaper with the by vision. Does anyone use it? If so what do you think of it? Also what channels are available for it is it exactly the same as virgin/sky

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
its basically a freeview box with some pay to view on demand services and box office movies.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
it's a freeview+ box which has over 9000 hours of on demand content. Largest on demand content provider in the world now.

Last edited:
  Clio200 EDC Lux
I had BT vision, as mentioned it basically freeview channels + sky sports 1,2 and espn if you sub to them. Masssive ondemand library however there is no live HD content and only a few HD demand programmes. Dropped it in the end though and went to sky.

SLK 350
I use it.

Unlimited + SS1 & 2. Only negative for me is that it's not FreeviewHD. Aside from that, it was the cheapest and least contractually binding way to receive Sports (1 month contract), and I definitely didn't want to give Sky any cash!