ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTCC 2015 UK Clio Cup

TGB

15' Clio Cup/4Series
Took the 2015 UK Clio Cup car out for a test session yesterday in preparation for my entry into the last 3 rounds of the Championship supporting the British Touring Cars, and getting ready for the 2016 season!

Coming from the 3rd Generation Clio with sequential box the 4th Generations paddle gearbox was a pleasant surprise, being extremely responsive. The higher centre of gravity took a few laps to get used to but overall the car was spot on and great to drive!

My 2015/2016 UK Clio Cup campaign will be backed by Racing For Heroes, a team of drivers competing in the different support classes of the BTCC and a car in the British Touring Cars.

Racing For Heroes donates 20% of all sponsorship that is gathered and donates it directly to Help For Heroes.

We are still looking for companies to come on board for the 2016 season, if any one is interested in surprisingly cost effective sponsorship packages then please get in touch.

In the mean time look out for me at the Rockingham, Silverstone and Brands Hatch GP BTCC rounds!

IMG_1411_zpslfnaoucv.jpg

DSCN1360_zpsn7e3qm1r.jpg

DSCN1357_zpsrk9flr2l.jpg