ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Btcc Donington Park 18/19th April

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Hello......Anyone going on the sunday??....me and the mrs are travelling from jct10/m6..would be good to drive in a convoy and park next to each other...

R27 197
No way I have just come back from paigton Devon on my hols to go and watch the BTCC at Donny on Sunday the best place to watch is Hollywood or craner curves I think

WRX
Have to agree, Craner is probably best but as said above Redgate and Hollywood aren't bad either. Even up to Mcleans is ok. I'm taking my coat and brolly, light showers forecast in afternoon.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Overcast but didnt see anything about rain....infield craner curves...just by the dirt that they seem to be forever messing with.....If anyone sees us(i`m like a 40`s harry potter...mrs has big boobs) say hello...lee and michelle.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Overcast but didnt see anything about rain....infield craner curves...just by the dirt that they seem to be forever messing with.....If anyone sees us(i`m like a 40`s harry potter...mrs has big boobs) say hello...lee and michelle.
Leon...any excuse for the males of CS to walk around looking at women with big boobs asking if they are Michelle. Can see some of the lads getting black eyes. ;)

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Leon...any excuse for the males of CS to walk around looking at women with big boobs asking if they are Michelle. Can see some of the lads getting black eyes. :wink:

The amount of women there with big boobs...think the`d give up on constant black eyes...lol

Reactions: Don

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Deffo need a new camera me!!!....great shots there...and you got moffat cutting the craner curves...must have been near to us then as we watched that too.

Listerine & Poledo
That looked like a fun day of crashing!

Got really confused though, the Chevvys are using a livery that looks a bit like a homage to the old Opel DTM livery of years ago.

So for the first 2 races i thought they were Insignias. Ah well. They weren't Calibras anyway

Last edited:
  Swift Sport
Yeah Josh Cook has gone way up in my estimation (along with many others no doubt!), and I'm really impressed with the pace of the Chevrolet's too. It's a pity the Infiniti's drive round at the back as I was really hoping they'd present a challenge, and they look so good on track too.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I keep annoying the other half by saying "I bought my old springs off him", she loves it lol :p

R27 197
Nice pics there ste could do with getting a decent camera myself I must agree josh cook drive very well in all rounds playing with the big boys ps. Your megane looked nice the other day when I saw you