ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Btcc Donington Park 19/20 April

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Hi,is anyone else on here going to this??..We will be there(me mrs stepson step-grandson)...just going on the sunday,looking forward to seeing the new clio 200 turbo`s racing....see if i like them or not.Going in my ph1 odyssey with titanium silver bonnet if you spot me.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
If anyone fancies it,we`ll be going from Jct 10...M6...to Donington...leaving about 7:30 if a small convoy would be good(can leave earlier/later if required).

i got some tickets going cheap if anyone fancies going, full weekend jobbers. mates can't go now so i need to make back money.

4 x £15

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
@the_russian - I'm not back yet jud, I'm sat in San Francisco International Terminal 1 waiting to board in 15mins but my phone isn't back from Samsung until Tuesday. Deffo going to be at Donington though unless the sleep thing hits me.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
How the hell did flash win that. Bmw's tyres must of fell off big time, thought that was colin's all the way

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Fair play to flash he smashed it. I don't think it had anything to do with the tyres and as for passing on the gravel what else was he meant to do stop and give way pfffft!

That's motorsport!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Fair play to flash he smashed it. I don't think it had anything to do with the tyres and as for passing on the gravel what else was he meant to do stop and give way pfffft!

He was a man on a mission. He was catching turks over a second a lap. So the tyres must of gave up

Great race though

Swift Sport
Quite happy with this for an iPhone picture.

13925316341_70157424ff_z.jpg