ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Btcc Donington Park 19/20 April

DCi 100
JP is as nice as pie lads, the guy has made a career on being his own one man show and whether people like it or not is exactly whats made him successful.

As above, if Plato wasn't so ballsy/brave/arrogent or whatever you want to call it, he wouldn't have landed his first drive with Renault or had a career in btcc.

Great weekend of racing, how Menu wasn't collected I do not know!

Roll on Thruxton

182cup & 172 racecar
I decided to stay in and watch it on the tv all day, had tickets, but weather was too grim.

Well done Josh and Jason.:)

Trophy #267
did chuckle at the Jack Goff sticker on the back of JP's car :)
Froze knackers off most of Sun! Was meant to go to Scouting for girls after quali bu babysitter cried off - Heard Ant Whortan-Eales mum had a good time though :)

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
We got there about 8am,..walked past Josh Cook`s car,as i was talking to the mrs and i mentioned josh`s name a guy who was cleaning a electric golf cart looked at me so i`m presuming that was Josh.

Made our way to Craner Curves and sat on the Infield grass,where we stayed on and off til about 19.00.Did see loads of action,Collard spining off then he watched the entire race from the side and then as they recovered his car from the gravel he calmly got in and drove it back....Watched Menu do his spin then slide back onto the track(how he didnt crash into anyone must be his skill as a driver?)

All in all we had a great day....weather was atrotious.....but the different categories kept us going all the way through.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
We got there about 8am,..walked past Josh Cook`s car,as i was talking to the mrs and i mentioned josh`s name a guy who was cleaning a electric golf cart looked at me so i`m presuming that was Josh.

Made our way to Craner Curves and sat on the Infield grass,where we stayed on and off til about 19.00.Did see loads of action,Collard spining off then he watched the entire race from the side and then as they recovered his car from the gravel he calmly got in and drove it back....Watched Menu do his spin then slide back onto the track(how he didnt crash into anyone must be his skill as a driver?)

All in all we had a great day....weather was atrotious.....but the different categories kept us going all the way through.
https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net...4_10202925159284492_6693507198770719525_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net...9_10202925157804455_5571657342293826309_n.jpg