ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTCC Pictures @ Oulton Park

Went up there today to see the testing before the BTCC this weekend, saw the Formula Renault's, Seat's, Porsche's and the Clio's... Was my first time out with the 70-200 F4 L, and my first shot at trying to get decent results with moving shots... Here are a couple of my favorites, they are straight off the camera...Although been resized for the web, quality seems to have gone down quite a bit :dapprove:

172.jpg

170.jpg

177.jpg

123.jpg

135.jpg

209.jpg

227.jpg

279.jpg

300.jpg

340.jpg

351.jpg

Loads more can be seen here: http://www.jordan-fox.com/album/btcc_round_7_@_oulton_park/page_1/

not been edited mate.......straight off the camera uploaded to the web....

when i do get round to editing/touching up/cropping i use adobe lightroom

PH1 172
excellent results mate! what you think of the lense? you lucky having decent race tracks fairly close!

very impressed with it, great quality.....just got to learn how to pan better etc to get even better results i guess!

High quality stuff as per usual! You designed that site yourself, Jord?

yeah mate, from scratch. just getting back into things after not doing any design/programming stuff for over a year!.....basically all running from a database, i just dump the pics into a folder and let it go, can choose sizes, watermark or not etc......its still a work in progress!

what setting were u using jord

Shutter priority on some and manual on some

Ian

Focus TDCi
yeah mate, from scratch. just getting back into things after not doing any design/programming stuff for over a year!.....basically all running from a database, i just dump the pics into a folder and let it go, can choose sizes, watermark or not etc......its still a work in progress!

Wish I could do that :dapprove: Would save so much time.
You built the database program from scratch, or is it one that's available?

from scratch mate, the whole backend of the site is PHP + MySQL databases, i did it for 4 years or so then stopped for a year, just getting back into it now...

Ian

Focus TDCi
Ah right fair play to ye, way too advanced for me. Think I'll stick with html/css for now lol.