ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bucket seat airbag wiring help

clio_ross

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Currently trying to fit my Corbeau club sport buckets and have run into an issue whereby despite using the correct resistors across the correct wires, the airbag light stays on unless the seat position sensor is connected up. Even if i bridge across the 2 wires (grey/brown and pink and brown) with a 3.3ohm resistor, the light stays on.

10720EC8-4167-49F9-8EA7-E7C82477EA62.jpeg

BE8DD97C-9BB0-4F0B-9FF0-8E3C041C7820.jpeg

Other treads seem to suggest you only require 2 resistors per side, but I’ve tried bridging the above with resistors, I’ve even tried connecting the wires together but no joy, the light will only go off when i connect the wires back up to the seat position switch itself.

Any ideas/advice/pointing out the obvious would be great as i currently have the car in bits and can’t think why it’s behaving as it is.

Cheers for any input