ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bucket Seats on a 200

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
As above, has anybody put bucket seats in a 200? I unfortunately only have the sports seats and not the recaros. And with the recaros being through the nose price wise I was weighing up my options.

Are they easy to fit if so?
And can they be put on runners?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Selling it still then? :p

@Stu- has some corbeau rrs seats which look pretty cool and are cheaper than recaros.

I can't imagine fitting is hard, couple of bolts under the car and then four inside to undo the runners?

It'll be getting the subframes which will be the awkward part

Also out of interest what's the going rate for a set of mint condition 200 Recaros?

£1000-1200

Selling it still then? :tongueout:

@Stu- has some corbeau rrs seats which look pretty cool and are cheaper than recaros.

I can't imagine fitting is hard, couple of bolts under the car and then four inside to undo the runners?

It'll be getting the subframes which will be the awkward part

£1000-1200
RRX Scott, yeah they're cheaper than recaros.

009C0FEC-EFAD-4BAA-B352-961D39DE1830.jpg

4D70BC07-D5DC-47B7-B456-D25507DE311A.jpg

70B0C732-B17B-4990-9189-4A8904DEBDD1.png.jpg

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Decided to keep it now @Knuckles :tongueout: It's the Green that keeps bringing me back!

How much do them Corbeau set back for a pair? I'm just worrying that there aren't any frames for them too sit on.. And I don't want too sit any higher type of thing!

Cheers for the replies though guys much appreciated! If only money grew on trees id have the recaros :cry:

Decided to keep it now @Knuckles :tongueout: It's the Green that keeps bringing me back!

How much do them Corbeau set back for a pair? I'm just worrying that there aren't any frames for them too sit on.. And I don't want too sit any higher type of thing!

Cheers for the replies though guys much appreciated! If only money grew on trees id have the recaros :cry:
£450 ish per seat, + £120 ish each for the subframes. Google sports seats 4 u, that's where I bought the frames from.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
It's just finding somebody selling them @Knuckles and condition etc.

Are the Meganes recaros any different too the clios?

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
If you change your seats to recaros you will need a main dealer to reset your airbag ecu and get the light off on the dash, if you bodge it none of the airbags will work, its worth doing but your bum will hurt on long journeys 😂

Suzuki Jimny
If you change your seats to recaros you will need a main dealer to reset your airbag ecu and get the light off on the dash, if you bodge it none of the airbags will work, its worth doing but your bum will hurt on long journeys 😂

I've driven from germany to dunkirk in one go and didn't have a problem with the recaros for comfort!

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I've driven from germany to dunkirk in one go and didn't have a problem with the recaros for comfort!
Scott had to stop in his raider on the way to blyton park with cramp in his legs and my bum hurt when i drove back from css at bedford last year in my old 200, im just speaking from experience but my 200 hated a bumpy road, lol