ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bucket seats

172 gone :( 197 now :)
Has anyone got non standard seats here? Do all seats fit the clio or do you have to get certain ones? What do you have and how much did they cost?

me and tim both have cobra monacos, i paid around 190 for the pais then subframes were around 100 for the pair - non reclining

DSC_0039.gif

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Chris, does it not just make the ride so much more rigid and uncomfortable as you loose all the cusioning?

i have got in the back and im a fatboy, you need to put one forward and one back and get through the middle, or sparco sell a bracket that i was going to try and use that allowed them to tilt but then i pulled the interior out so its no longer an issue lol comfort is fine imo

VRS
ive got cobra misanos which slide forward and backward and tilt to let peeps in the back :)

cant find pics at the mo tho

VRS
^^^^^^Are they the blackrock material??

mine are blackrock and greyrock (so black and grey seats basically lol)

they have the carbon backs nd use the cobr subframes.

the seating position it loads better thn the standard seats and the misanos hold you in realy well :)

pics of the back, just uploading one of the front at the mo
winterclean014.gif

80MPG BEEZA
i'm thinking on changing my cobreau carreras for a set of misanos in black leather i just dont know what the weight of the misanos are like? or i may go for a non recling one as the back seats no longer exist (bon fire night)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
tbh i prefer standard seats if your using it on the road

buckets are great on track, but a pain in the arse if u use the car regular!

VRS
i'm thinking on changing my cobreau carreras for a set of misanos in black leather i just dont know what the weight of the misanos are like? or i may go for a non recling one as the back seats no longer exist (bon fire night)

the misanos are 13kg each matey, lighter than stock but not as light as full buckets but that is the compromise you get with the recliners

VRS
tbh i prefer standard seats if your using it on the road

buckets are great on track, but a pain in the arse if u use the car regular!

thats y i opted for misanos instead of full buckets! this way i get the better seating position and superior hold whilst still having the comfort:)