ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bucket seats

Im after some bucket seats to put in my track 182. Ive been looking at the Corbeau Club Sport seats. Don't mind them being in the fixed position.
Where is the best place to get the seats and mounting brackets etc.

What seats are most people running?

Clio 172 cup
I have a pair of the club sports and I'd recommend them. I'm 5'9" and 12st and they fit well. They came with side mounts and runners which is also a bonus. I got mine from Turner Autosport who are very good.

197 Clio Sport
I'm looking to buy a pair of the club sport seats, and have been told that they won't require a subframe to fit into my clio sport 197 and just the side mounts and runners is all you need. Is this true or do you require a subframe too?
Thanks
I have a pair of the club sports and I'd recommend them. I'm 5'9" and 12st and they fit well. They came with side mounts and runners which is also a bonus. I got mine from Turner Autosport who are very good.

Clio 172 cup
When I bought mine last year, they came with sidemounts and runners as standard. They definately will not come with a subframe. I would expect you'll need a subframe. I got mine from Steve Turner at Turner Autosport who was very good and I'm sure he can give you a definitive answer for your car.